After sourcing it from villages of Tehri, Amaranth is hand-sorted and puffed naturally before being sent for stone milling on a watermill.
VEGETARIAN, GLUTEN FREE
Store in cool and dry place, avoid using wet spoon to handle this product.
9 Amaranth Benefits
1. Amaranth Is Gluten-Free
2. It Has More Protein Than Other Grains
3. Amaranth Provides Essential Lysine
4. Lowers Cholesterol And Risk Of Cardiovascular Disease
5. It’s High In Calcium
6. Amaranth Is Full Of Antioxidants And Minerals
7. Works As An Appetite Suppressant
8. Improves Eyesight
9. Amaranth Is Easy To Digest