H2H Himalayan Amaranth Flour is stone ground on a watermill to help preserve all the nutrients of this super food- a naturally gluten-free ancient grain, high in protein and fiber, and contains twice the iron found in wheat besides Vitamin B-17. I can be used for baking, porridge and for making breads / delicious rotis. You can mix it with other non gluten flours like Ragi.
After sourcing it from villages of Tehri, Amaranth is hand-sorted before being sent for stone milling on a watermill.
VEGETARIAN, GLUTEN FREE
Store in cool and dry place, avoid using wet spoon to handle this product.
9 Amaranth Benefits
1. Amaranth Is Gluten-Free
2. It Has More Protein Than Other Grains
3. Amaranth Provides Essential Lysine
4. Lowers Cholesterol And Risk Of Cardiovascular Disease
5. It’s High In Calcium
6. Amaranth Is Full Of Antioxidants And Minerals
7. Works As An Appetite Suppressant
8. Improves Eyesight
9. Amaranth Is Easy To Digest