Himalayan Turmeric Oil
Turmeric essential oil is extracted from the roots of turmeric plants and just like turmeric powder; it has anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, antifungal and antiparasitic qualities. It is also loaded with antioxidants.
The Oil is made by Steam distillation-process, where in the end water and oil is separated. The essential oil of turmeric is very difficult to extract since 1 quintal of turmeric will give you around 200 grams of oil .
Source : Dehradun hills
Processing : Rani Pokhari, Biharigad
How to Use Turmeric Oil?
Benefits of Turmeric
- It promotes a clear, flawless skin free from blemishes.
- Turmeric oil possesses the ability to manage stiffness, pain, and inflammation in joints caused due to rheumatoid osteoarthritis.
- The photo-protective property of turmeric saves the skin from sunburns.
- At a therapeutic level, Turmeric oil prevents inflammation associated colon carcinogenesis.
- It potentially treats epilepsy
- It helps in preventing neurologic diseases.
- It promotes healthy digestion by addressing digestion associated problems.
- It supports a healthy liver
- It promotes oral health.
Take a pea-sized amount of the oil. Gently rub the oil into your skin with your fingertips. Don’t be too harsh on your skin. If you have dry skin, you can leave the oil on overnight. If you’re prone to breakouts or have sensitive skin, wash it off after 15 minutes.
In case you choose to apply the oil to the rest of your body, make sure it doesn’t touch your clothes. You want your skin to reap the benefits of the oil, not stain your clothes!
Important: to remember is that essential oils should be diluted with carrier oils before applying on the skin or hair. Do not apply turmeric oil directly on your skin. Mix it with a carrier oil like coconut, olive, jojoba or apricot oil before using.
The oil can also be consumed orally in small portions.
Should you require larger quantity, please write to us at email@example.com