Precious life needs good quality and natural products
100% cold-pressed H2H Apricot oil ( also called gutti ka tel) is extracted from wild Himalayan Apricot seeds.
Rich in essential fatty acids like oleic and linoleic acid, this apricot oil has high vitamin A, E, and C. Works great as a skin moisturiser and boosts supple and healthy-looking skin. Creates a lipid barrier on the body, thereby protecting the skin.
Ingredients - Cold-pressed 100% pure apricot kernel oil. 100% active and natural. Zero preservatives. No added chemicals.
Source : Henval Valley
- Gutti ka tel (apricot oil) is a potent oil with multipurpose benefits of both beauty and healing
- This oil is rich in vitamin A, E and C along with antioxidants that fight skin damages and delay signs of aging
- 100% natural and chemical free, all Pahadi Local products are micro-filtered to maintain maximum purity
- It's a non-formulated pure product carefully sourced, extracted and delivered in a way that keeps the carbon footprint to a minimum
Bhanjeera (Perilla) Oil
H2H Bhanjeera (Perilla frutescens) are romantic seeds that are used to make flavoured chutney and as a spice.The leaves and seeds of this plant grown in the upper reaches of the Himalayas have many uses for the people of Uttarakhand. In addition, researchers from the Center for Aromatic Plants, Uttarakhand (India), discovered that 'Bhangjeera' plant seeds and leaves contain an abundance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which makes it a better choice than cod liver oil.
- Pure natural perilla seed carrier oil is used for hair treatment
- problematic skin types and acne scar, dry skin, aging and mature skin.
- Keep the skin moist and wrinkle free.
- It reduces skin inflammation and helps in curing several skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
H2H Hempseed oil is often referred as “hemp oil,” and it is prepared by cold-pressing hemp seeds. Hemp oil is unrefined. It is a green oil and have a nutty flavor.
hempseed oil is beneficial to the skin because of it's omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids. Consuming these nutrients can help to treat skin conditions like atopic dermatitis.
- Boosts metabolism
- Improves vision
- Increases energy level
- Aids Skin Rejuvenation
- Improves memory and brain function
Should you require larger quantity, please write to us at email@example.com