Kagzi Walnuts from himalaya (Chakrata)
H2H brings to you the finest quality of walnuts from Chakrata Uttarakhand.
Walnuts can be eaten as a healthy snack or you can just chop them and add them to your favorite salads, vegetable dishes, desserts etc.
Walnuts are rich source of proteins, vitamins, omega 3 fatty acids, trace minerals, lecithin and oils. Compared with other nuts, which typically contain a high amount of mono-unsaturated fats, walnuts are unique because the fats in them are primarily poly-unsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and are the only nut with a significant amount of alpha-linolenic acid. Moreover, walnuts have insignificant amounts of sodium and are cholesterol free.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF WALNUTS.
1. Walnuts are memory booster and aid in brain development and are very good for growing children.
2. It helps prevent type 2 diabetes
3. It has high content of antioxidants which removes free radicles from the body and hence prevents cancer in humans.
4. Walnuts improves metabolism
5. Walnuts have melatonin which regulates and induces sleep. One should eat some walnuts before going to bed for good night’s sleep.
6. Walnut in diet helps in weight management.
8. Walnut is a heart food- protects heart. Eating handful of walnuts daily is advisable.
9. Walnut helps maintain optimal Blood Pressure.
Should you require larger quantity, please write to us at email@example.com