Japanese Mint Oil
Japanese mint is a plant. The oil is removed from the parts that grow above the ground and used to make medicine.
Japanese mint oil is used for various digestive complaints including poor appetite, gas, indigestion, nausea, diarrhea, gallstones, liver problems, and irritable bowel syndrome
It is also used for respiratory tract problems including common cold, cough, bronchitis, and sore mouth and throat.
Other uses include treatment of fever, pain, spasms, headaches, toothaches, cramps, earache, tumors, sores, cancer, heart problems, breathing difficulties, tendency toward infection, and sensitivity to weather changes.
Some people use Japanese mint as a stimulant, a germ-killer, or a pain-killer.
When inhaled, Japanese mint is used for swelling of the lining of the upper respiratory tract. Japanese mint oil contains up to 95% menthol.
In manufacturing, Japanese mint is also used as a fragrance in toothpaste, mouthwash, gargles, soaps, detergents, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Commercially it is used as a source of menthol.
Japanese mint oil is not recommended for full body massage, so unlike a typical massage oil, it is most effective to dab a few drops on the specific spot or effected muscle and then gently massage it in. You will feel the effects of just 2-3 eye-drop sized applications almost immediately. Mint oil causes a deep-heating sensation and it penetrates the antagonizing muscle completely and quickly.
Should you require larger quantity, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use it as diffuser or mixed with essential oil burner
- Can be used as a vaporiser by adding few drop of oil to water.
- Can add 2-3 drop of oil to bath tub/bucket for a refreshing bathing experience.
- Japanese mint oil is not recommended for full body massage, so unlike a typical massage oil, it is most effective as a pain reliever. Please use few drops on the specific spot or effected muscle and then gently massage it in. You will feel the effects of just almost immediately. Mint oil causes a deep-heating sensation and it penetrates the antagonizing muscle completely and quickly and help relieves the pain.
- For more full body massage, it is recommend to add few drops of Japanese mint oil with coconut oil. Coconut oil is a perfect “carrier oil” for other medicinal and herbal elements.
- Intended for external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not recommended for use in infants and children, especially when applied around the nose, since it can trigger serious breathing problems.
- The menthol in Japanese mint oil might worsen Asthma; so asthmatic people must not use it.
- Don't use Japanese mint if you suffer from a liver problem.