A2 Desi Cow Ghee
H2H Cow Ghee has been sourced from certified farmers of Uttarakhand. Our Ghee is prepared by fermenting whole cow milk to curd, churning the curd to butter and boiling down the latter to ghee over low heat; milk solids are removed as they form.
In order to preserve its purity and medicinal properties, H2H ghee is packed in a glass bottle.
1. Provides many essential fatty acids, such as omega-3 and omega-6 that provide anti-inflammatory properties, regulate DNA production and assist with cellular communication
2. The energy from these medium chain fatty acids can be used to burn other fats in the system and lose weight
3. Research shows that adequate production of butyric acid supports the production of killer T cells in the gut, and thus a strong immune system
4. Rich in fat soluble nutrients & vitamins that aids in the absorption of nutrients in food and are essential for good health.
5. Good for healthy heart (if consumed in regulated quantity) & helps detoxifies the body.
6. With a very long shelf life, H2H Ghee has many uses outside the kitchen as well. For ex- it can be used for massage, skin care, treating dry nose etc.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Cow Ghee
Storage: Store in a Cool & Dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight. It is best not to store ghee in the refrigerator if you are using it often. When you open it up to the warm air, water will condense on the ghee and cause oxidation
Should you require larger quantity, please write to us at email@example.com